Saturday, April 4, 2015

PUT KNOWLEDGE OF GOD TO THE TEST

I PUT KNOWLEDGE OF GOD TO THE TEST
                                                                           

TO LEARN I AM THE ONLY ONE EXPECTED TO MAKE THINGS WORK FOR MY LIFE.
I am an open person ... where my personal life ends and my public persona begins is a very thin line. No deep reason .. just that I have been content all my life to speaking the truth and that allowed me to feel ... well .. open. I have also had my fair share of ups and down in my life ... but I taught myself to circumnavigate around them. That brings me to the subject of this article which is 'discontent'.  All of us experience many issues in our lives .. the reasons why... just learn to ignore ... suffice to say a stupid spirit mind is playing games to pass the time on this earth.  

All words have been created with a duality .. the hidden meanings are what tend to trip a good soul. So let us look at the word discontent through the eyes of a person .. who even to save their own life seldom know the truth that they are the controllers of their own life. This knowledge has alas been kept from the world for so long that most find it hard to believe what I share .. why .. because their own mind has already been programmed with what spirit wants from your life. A quick exit from this world so that they can justify what they knew in the past. Sounds horrendous .. welcome to the real world where man kills man, man steals from man, man lies to man, man cheats man .. and it is just the tip of the iceberg. The dirt goes much deeper when mind is used to control man ... a forcing so terrible that I was left to wonder where God exists in this world. 

You do not even know that discontent should be a tool you must use to change things around for yourself. Therefore .. it remains a discontent that can only wring their hands .. what change can this kind of discontent hope to achieve for itself ... nothing .. for there is no cure at all for this reaction.  It could be typified as a negative reaction for when you do not know how to create a positive change from such a scenario ... it becomes a lost cause.

A strong mind attuned to knowledge of god will on the other hand use the discontent to get it to work for itself.  It refuses to accept failure or accept a no for itself .. often displaying anger .. as a way to prove to itself .. that what it wanted was the truth .. a necessity for its life .. for its life as a spiritual being lived on a earthly plane must hold the comforts and grandeur of the way it considered itself. Especially when the work required to teach this to the world was also undertaken by me in the openness of treating all others fairly too. Money spent out of my pocket to share the knowledge with the world .. when I cannot bear to see all the wrongs done in the name of callousness for life .. rich or poor, good or bad, everybody reacts but to their circumstances and no one can remain good when forced to suffer. 

This kind of discontent must get what it wants .. for it will bow before no one / bend before no one .. no earthly god is better or worse than me .. I decided and so can you. We are all the same and must react to our circumstances for often it is the defining moment for a big change .. and ... success is of course the one sure way to prove to all and sundry what they are missing out of by sitting on the fence. 

It is therefore a way for god to show through a word lesson ... I am always the way .. I will always give you when you work with me in mind.  This work is always done in commune in mind and you need no other proof that God exists as .. I AM and that includes you too.
I AM ALL MIND .. EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T SEE ME .. I AM THERE .. AND WHEN YOU DO .. DOES NOT NEED AN ELABORATION.

BUY MasterMind .. it is your life's journey ..

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments:

Post a Comment