Monday, April 8, 2013

THE '"AURA" IS YOU ... GOD

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

THE "AURA" IS YOUR POWER

The "aura" is your power ... 
It comes from God's name "Ahura"
Ahura was the name that God did use ...
When he spoke to Zarathushtra 
High on a mountain top ..
4000 years ago.

T'was the first time it ever happened
Was the first message that Mazda did share
And He called himself Ahura ..
Divine light of knowledge....
That turned the world right over 
To his godly ways through Zarathushtra.

Now I do know that äura ...
Does come to us from Ahura
A shortening of his name
through the passages of Time.

So if you do ask Mr.Time ... 
Where did I come from ?
In the first little egg .. the first little egg
Will be his sweet reply.

This reply may confuse you ..
It is going to confound you ..
Especially if you are ...
Of a scientific bent.

You will ask me this question 
So where is this pretty egg  ..Roda ?
Pray tell me .. pray do tell me
Where is this little egg ?

You will look around and say ...
I don't see no egg .... of course you don't ..
Though its all around you ...
A mystery profound ...
You never can leave your egg !

For if you were to do so
Your energy would be released.
All your parts into nothingness ..
Into the nothingness of "THE ONE".

Go figure out this conundrum
I'm not gonna make it easy
I've only told my Roda
For the world has kept me waiting ..
Millions and millions of years. 

She'll share with you my answers
For the meagre price of 99 dollars
A small price ... indeed ...
For all the riches of the Mind.
Connect to your source .. of all that is.

Go asks you ... who am I to you ?
I am love .. who are you ?
Use MasterMind as mediator
To do your work ... its my Truth.

The truth of the aura ...
The aura is what I AM, 
Search for it in yourself ...
As .. I AM .. telling the Truth.

To share this truth ...
With the world at large ...
For it is what I AM ....  
I AM just so grateful ...
The answer was given me.

Came to me in a flash ...
Shared with me by Ahura
He said ... here you are my dear
THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU.
Your true identity ....
Share its blessing manifold
And prosper.

Go claim this for yourself ..
My gift for your sincerity ...
Your sincerity and dedication
To ME .. your MasterMind.


Wasn't it what you wanted
With me as MasterMind ?
Yes Sir ... I say ...
I am forever ... your little one.

I am the one who
Saw you as my Mind
And that is where you are ..
Sometimes by dissolving your aura ..
You came right in ..You came right in.


There's not much more to tell
For I be...came really nothing
The nothing that gets its power
Only when its with nothing !

The world will soon acknowledge
Me .. Roda .. 
as the source of this finite knowledge.
The knowledge that Newton and Einstein
Did so thoroughly search
Has never really been found ...
Until now.

There is no HIGGS BOSON
There is no God particle.
The biggest insult ever ...
To "THE ONE" that owns you all
Is making him a tiny part ...
Instead of "YOUR ALL."

As when He is .. He is your all ...
The all that covers you ...
In a coat of many colours ..
From your head .. down to your toes.

He envelopes you daily
With his rainbow of many colours
Shaping himself as an egg 
Your hidden possibilities .. et all ..
In an embrionotic state.

You are waiting to be hatched ..
Go search ... go seek ... the colour white
See if you find it around you ...
Your colours are the rainbow
Become as ONE .. 
All are gathered ..IN THE WHITE .. 
THE COLOUR WHITE ..
THE COLOUR WHITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment