Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MY POETRY .. RODA LANGRANA .. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A DAME

MY POETRY .. 

RODA LANGRANA .. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A DAME



There's nothing like a dame                                      
                                                            
She'll vie with you and 
You'll be .. shamed
She's got more 
Than you'll ever own.

My mind I can share ..
To set the trend ...
What you give 
Is what you get !
More is more ..
And less is always less.

It has hurt others
In the past ... 
The Laws .. 
given a short shrift
Through a lack in sharing.

So if in this life a male you be
In your next .. as a female
Is a guarantee.
So ask yourself ..
What did I give ..
In my now ...
When I had the chance .

Was I good
Was I clean
Was I green
Or sometimes mean !

Tit for tat and butter too is fat,
It will come back ...
somehow is the boomerang.
We change genders ..
So do beware.

Not all women are full of grace
If you are such
Do change your tack,
Be not a shrew ..
It'll come back to you.

Men the time has come
It has taken long
The Laws have struck.
Beware ...
If women give up on nurture.

Then no longer is it a part of nature
Where are the integrities of life.
These words I've set in motion
... from out of time.

Punishments are not the rule
Love .. will leave you out ..
In the cold ..
If to a mother you listen not
Beware .. your lot.

No heart beats more true
Than a mother to her nature true
If no lessons of life are learnt ..
Through a mother's guidance ...
Then go sue ... if you may ..
The maker of these rules sublime
Is God ..
Check out if you will stand up 
In his Court.

These are of the bluest blue
They need no trial 
You'll fail if you do
Not believe in a goodness
Just for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment