Friday, November 8, 2013

MASTERMIND .... THANKS TO ALL BEAUTIFUL MINDS .. YOU ARE MIND OF GOD

MASTERMIND .... THANKS TO ALL BEAUTIFUL MINDS .. YOU ARE MIND OF GOD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY JOB DESCRIPTION .. FLIPPING MATTER AND ENERGY

MASTERMIND .... THANKS TO ALL BEAUTIFUL MINDS .. YOU ARE MIND OF GOD

MASTERMIND .... THANKS TO ALL BEAUTIFUL MINDS .. YOU ARE MIND OF GOD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flipping energy and matter was effortless when I understood the giving through the immense power of love. It is how God brings about immense changes in the world by channelising his energy through us. I knew I was destined to play this part in this life. 
I have known at a deeper level that I was going to play a role in the world for I always felt big ... and nothing could change my mind especially when I saw how closely connected to God I was. How effortlessly knowledge flowed to me ... how I did nothing earth shatteringly difficult .. yet was focussed in a razor sharp manner to my work ... which I adore more than anything else .. for the sheer force of the love that is in the giving.
It required less doing and more believing for we are vibrationary energies. When I sent out a vibrationary signal to other energies who so desperately needed my light .. they responded by growing into a pure vibrational match to the shift. It felt effortless to me for I perceived and understood that their need for MasterMind was in the now .. i.e. immediate.

I, Roda Langrana, saw and drew to me through Divine Love, all the vibrationary beings who sought enlightenment through my ways in MasterMind.  The sharing has, now, elevated us all. I am immensely grateful for the faith and trust reposed in MasterMind.

You will understand what I speak when you own MasterMind and have an epiphany moment with it. 
http://www.createspace.com/3452539


No comments:

Post a Comment