Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ONE DAY AT A TIME

LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA
SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

No matter how rugged the climb ....
To the goal that I did pursue ....
I was bound to get there by trying my best ..
And taking each day ... one day at a time.
I just pictured it as "my future" ...
Surely coming my way ...
For every new morn .. brought me a wonderful chance ...
To see "the success" that was mine to have in my now ...
I just did the little that was required ... for today.

(I wrote this poem right now ... a little at a time .. in between grumbling that my maid left early for the day .. leaving me to finish the cooking.  If these words could talk .. they would tell you that one minute I was dancing like John Travolta to his song ... night fever ...shaking my butt ...I have learnt to love things ... a letting go of my own stiffness and resistance towards things we do not understand at first. I am a bit unreverential too and guess what .... Source ... just this morning re-taught me a lesson I had not fully understood at first ..  you are perfect the way you are  ...  Be yourself .... so one minute I am fighting, the next minute I am declaring my undying love, the next minute I am picking my brains when I don't understand something. Its just like life ... lived with Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment