Sunday, May 26, 2013

ZARATHUSHTRA'S FORMULA FOR SUCCESS

ZARATHUSHTRA'S FORMULA FOR SUCCESS.


WE ARE THE HOLY GHOST OF CREATION
WE ARE ALWAYS THAT ...
ITS YOUR THOUGHTS THAT MOVE US FORWARD.

WE ARE THIS AND THAT 
THE THIS AND THAT OF LIFE
KEEP RE-REPEATING THIS .. THAT IS ALL.

A THOUGHT .. A WORD ... AND THEN THE DEED
THEY ARE INDEED IN THAT ORDER 
THUS SPAKE MY ZARATHUSHTRA.


I have come into this world to experience all that it is possible for me to be as a spiritual being. I am on this continuous journey to becoming my best by honing my skills ... one by one.

Let me begin with my thoughts .... I was drawn into .. literally pulled into the knowledge of the law of attraction. We have often heard of mermaids calling out ... well this pull was like the sound of sirens .... they called out to me ... everything I read felt like me weaving silken threads around myself  ... into a cocoon .. and I began hibernating at home .. just that wee bit more ... changing myself bit by bit ... so infitesmally that it was hard to define where the old Roda was and the new one had begun. It felt like my thoughts were re-arranging themselves in me and painting a new picture as me. 

The world of words then took over ... me writing and writing as if there was no tomorrow ... so fascinated was I with my experiences that no experience did I want to leave out to share with you .... till I reached my own plateau .. and suddenly I felt that every thing was done ... a preparation for the next stage of my life as a guide. Everything I had recorded in my own words for me to dip into in my future as well as keeping it all free for any reader who wished for inspiration in their lives.

Words are very powerful messages .... they are like clues .. in a cryptic crossword ... a whole new world simmering just beneath the surface. I began to understand Alice in Wonderland, Shakespeare and many other greats of literature ... as not story tellers ... but the truths of our world that they shared with the minds capable of understanding them. Another story beneath the first .. and do you want the third layer to open up .. just ask away .. and it will be yours.

Your final lesson .... the whole of life is a simulated story .. you do not actually exist at a physical level. Your thoughts throw you into form everytime you want a different story and you begin there again. You will know that I speak the truth for science has proof that we exist as random atoms and molecules floating around in space ... and what was once an atom of  <a> could well be now in <d> or <g>. So you are not even yourself in every minute ... this is what is really meant when we say that we are all connected to each other ... yet we retain our singularity ... but not in the way you thought. You see how easy it is to get illnesses now ... the minute you focus on an illness .. those atoms will come and become your body and you are "sick". Focus yourself out of those thoughts ... and you are well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment