Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ONE DAY AT A TIME


 

No matter how rugged the climb ....
To the goal that I did pursue ....
I was bound to get there by trying my best ..
And taking each day ... one day at a time.
I just pictured it as "my future" ...
Surely coming my way ...
For every new morn .. brought me a wonderful chance ...
To see "the forever" that was mine to imagine...
I just did what I could for today.

(I wrote this poem right now ... a little at a time .. in between grumbling that my maid left early for the day .. leaving me to finish the cooking.  If these words could talk .. they would tell you that one minute I was dancing like John Travolta to his song ... night fever ...shaking my butt ... and there were the angels .. the birds giggling along with me. I must say it took me a while to understand just what these birds mean to me now. I have learnt to love things ... a letting go of my own stiffness and resistance towards things we do not understand at first. I am a bit unreverential too and guess what .... Source ... just this morning re-taught me a lesson I had not fully understood at first ... He said you are perfect the way you are .. no need to change just to get any gift from me ... for we often feel that we are not good enough or deserving enough.  Be yourself .... so one minute I am fighting with him, the next minute I am declaring my undying love for him, the next minute I am picking his brains when I don't understand something. Its just like life ... lived with Mind.

http://www.createspace.com/3452539

No comments:

Post a Comment