Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A NO HOLDS BARRED BUT GENUINE TIPS AND GUIDELINES TO INTERNET MARKETING

A no holds barred but genuine tips and guidelines to internet marketing for beginners and others who cannot understand why they are making no sales but desperately need to for various reasons like no jobs or a badly paying job or any other reason that is forcing you to internet marketing to seek your pot of gold. So let me begin by de-constructing some of the casually thrown around phrases in this industry.
HOPE MARKETING - Recently I was privy to a respected marketer mentioning that he felt sorry for people who do not follow systems ...for it was only franchises and systems that worked.... and they quote macdonalds and starbucks. That is a truly a perspective I wish to correct,for where I come from small businesses are the rule. So what is intrinsically wrong with that assumption is that "all" who choose to do internet marketing want to set up huge businesses that suck all their free time. It is also not true that marketing out of the system is wrong. I personally do not believe in systems ... I don't like being a clone of somebody else's thinking much as I appreciate their expertise. I feel that when I use the talents that I already possess and have honed through effort and bring good intentions to the table and talk to my customers much as I would talk to a trusted friend I will sell.....and maybe sell as much or more. There are so many ways to marketing ....following systems is one, thinking out of the box and coming from goodness is another ......setting up a small business that helps you pay your bills, but don't overwhelm you so much that you don't even want to start is another.  SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS IF YOU ARE OVERWHELMED BY TECHNOLOGY BUT STILL WANT TO DO INTERNET MARKETING ... DO IT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY BY CONNECTING ONE ON ONE WITH PEOPLE AND HELPING THEM OUT IN SEEKING THEIR SUCCESS.
IT HAS BEEN A WIN WIN SITUATION SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL AND IT STILL HOLDS AS MUCH SUCCESS IN IT AS YOU ARE WILLING TO SEE FOR YOURSELF.

FOLLOW THE SYSTEM - is a biggie here but what begs the question is what is meant by that .... some may genuinely help you by giving you a complete product and others may give you what they call a 7 figure sales funnel and promise to help you succeed but by God those are businesses they have taken years to set up along with others as partners and their strategy is give you a product at a moderate price but with so many many instructions on what you need to do to make that a success that it will genuinely take you years to make it successful. Meanwhile their "system" has captured your e-mail id and they are now busy selling you their next product which is what the system is all about .....selling period. So where do you see your success ..... there are 2 answers to that ... you may well be someone who understands technology ....1% of buyers and so they may make a go of it ....but you the balance 99% who genuinely need money to live a decent life ...what happens to you ?? You are saddened but determined to succeed ... so you buy the next product and the next and so it goes on. 
MORAL OF THIS STORY ... ENTER THIS ARENA ONLY IF YOU HAVE SOME MONEY, SKILLS and  THE TIME TO DEVOTE TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS....I.E. TRY THIS TO SEE IF IT WORKS, TRY THAT TO SEE IF IT WORKS AND FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR YOU. WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS AND ARE STILL WILLING TO GIVE IT ALL YOU'VE GOT ...WHY THEN YOU WILL HAVE FORCED LIFE TO PAY YOU THE WAGES YOU DESIRE 

I bargained with Life for a penny
And Life would pay no more,

However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store;
For Life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages, 
Why, you must bear the task.  
I worked for a menial’s hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have gladly paid

Jessie Belle Rittenhouse (1869–1948).

I end this by sharing with you one very important facet of ourselves as human beings. Man was created as a thinking being ..... he has the power to create a beautiful world for his own environment ... but it is a way of thinking which ultimately helps you get it all. I can tell you quite categorically and without any further arguments on the subject ......that this is definitely so. So now you will ask me ...and how do I do that ......how may I quicken my learning curve ..... read MasterMind to understand how God works and connect to him through MasterMind .....MasterMind is a book on success in all areas of your life.
It is faster and quicker to succeed by connecting to MasterMind. I wish to inspire you to be the best you can ever be ...... by showing the way and being the best I can ever be.

BUY MASTERMIND HERE :

No comments:

Post a Comment